04 May Product Owner (m/f/d)
You are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker and want to be part of exciting developments and upcoming challenges in the digitized healthcare world. Come, and join our dynamic team as:
Product Owner (m/f/d)
We are VisionHealth, a Munich based digital healthcare company that designs and implements innovative digital health solutions at the highest level. We improve the quality of life and therapy standards in respiratory healthcare for patients and caregivers in an interconnected world.
As the Product Owner of our mobile medical app(s) you are the interface between external and internal stakeholders with a strong link to our agile development team (Mobile & Full-stack Engineers, UX/UI Designers, QA). You break down the customer’s requirements into understandable user stories and keep an eye on quality, time and budget at all times. Empathy and analytical thinking are your tools for success to combine strategical long-term goals with hands on product implementation. Together with the management team you drive our product roadmap and take product responsibility from concept to release and post-release evaluation.
Your tasks in detail
- Translate use cases and market feedback into unambiguous requirements
(clearly structured user stories with acceptance criteria and INVEST characteristics)
- Prioritization and maintenance of the product development backlog
- Drive the product roadmap, release planning and later also the product vision
- Enable a common target picture and use case understanding among all stakeholders
- Be(come) a digital health specialist that proactively catalyzes new ideas and solutions through our extensive healthcare and patient network
- Post market surveillance and 2nd level user support of our medical device app Kata®
Are these tasks inspiring you? This is what you ideally bring with you
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering/STEM or healthcare and at least two years of professional working experience where you gained product ownership skills
- Solid experience in working with agile cross-functional development teams
- Digital native/power user with an extra-large portion of mobile app experience
- Detail-oriented where necessary and metrics-driven in your decision-making
- Experience in a regulated environment (e.g. medical devices) would be the icing on the cake
- Fluid oral and written communication in German (native) and English
- Likes to work in-, and with dynamic and enthusiastic, international teams
You have the ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems. You show integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation and an energetic, caring, attitude.
The digitization of the healthcare industry has long been awaited and accelerated rapidly, especially in the recent months. The best time to be part of the VisionHealth team, is now!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Landsberger Str. 72